Thursday 10 December 2015

Top 5: Novels

Note: This is not an official list. Only my favourite English classic novels I love to to read.

GREAT EXPECTATIONS.
The amazing bestseller by Charles Dickens, full of emotions, suspense, drama, angst, humour and romance. It's numero uno in my list. A complete saga with full of enigmatic and well known and well loved characters, I highly recommend it to all.

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE.
A benchmark romance by Jane Austen, and an array of heart winning characters, so lovely that we actually connect with it and dream of such love stories.

THE KITE RUNNER.
Khaled Hosseini outdid himself with this debut novel of his. It changed my perspective of life and people. Every character, every scene, every plot touch your heart and leave a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment